Monday, June 16, 2008

Family News















Joseph graduated from High school this week. He will be working as a lifeguard at the local water park this summer. In the fall he will attend the local college here, then begin Winter semester at BYU Provo. He will finish that semester about the same week as his 19th birthday, so plans to go on a mission then. Help! My kids are all getting old!

1 comment:

Delirious said...

When I created this blog, I sent out invitations to be administrators. I noticed that some didn't accept the invitation. If you want me to send you another invite, please email me. In addition, for those of you who accepted, you can add your family members as administrators. I had planned to only add my Aunts/ Uncles/ and first cousins, but if there is anyone else who wants to be added, you may do so. But we can't exceed 100 administrators. Thanks!