We have been in Salt Lake for the past week with Dorothys mother, and we celebrated her 100 th birthday on the 28th. We had all of our kids and grand kids, and great grand kids there to help celebrate, there was 27 of us there. The rest of Dorothys family will celebrate her birthday on the 7th of June, when there respective family members can be there.
we took over 300 pictures and will post some as soon as Dorothy sends them to me.
We not have a new Lllama baby, born on the 22nd of June, sure is a cute little one. I dont know how to incorporate a pix into the blog, so will learn and then send some on to you later.
In response to your latest blog, the reason that Dad would sigh was that he went deaf and we learned to finger spell. He used that so much when I was growing up, especially in church or when he didnt want anyone else to know what he was saying. I dont know about the rest of the kids, but I learned it real good and could communicate with him all the time...Mom never learned to fingerspell at all...
Keep in touch and love the blog idea...May God bless........Lonehawk
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww...I really want to see pics of the baby llama. Look at my post below about blogging..it gives some help in how to post a picture. Delores
Post a Comment