Tuesday, May 13, 2008

first time to blog

Thanks millions for setting this up so that we can commumicate without the rising cost of the stamps. I havn't ever bloged before, so If I make a boo-boo, please bare with me a while and maybe I can grasp what it is that I am suposed to do next.
Had a neat and exhausting ATV trip out the other side of House Rock valley,(the other side of Jacobs Lake) to a place called White Pocket. Looked like a lot of bread dough was dumped out on the ground with one exception, these mounds were about 100 feet high and the insides were all kinds of swerls and different colors,real cool looking. When we get the pixes all transfered, I'll post some of them.
Love ya-all..........keep in touch and May God bless.....Garn

1 comment:

OB Huntington Family said...

I hope you don't mind that I removed the email addresses. This blog is still public, and I didn't want strangers to get ahold of that info. I have those if anyone needs them. They can email me for that information. Thanks :)
Delores