Sunday, May 11, 2008

2008 O B Huntington Reunion

This year's reunion will be sponsored by Beth's family. It will be held July 25th at noon. Presently we are trying to reserve the pavillion in town. I will update this if things change. At present we are planning a pot luck luncheon. We would also like to have some sharing time where each person can either share a talent, or a brief memory. We would also like to hear memories that you have of our cousins. Of course we will have our annual "jam session" following our program. Please send the word to your families! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

I don't know if I can come on the 25th. Wally and I are in charge of a class reunion. I can probley leave for a few hours I guess. I am excited to see you all there. But we can still have it at the house is hatch if you want. Love MB