That's cool. I wonder how the top was broken. I also wonder if some family has one of the canes and doesn't realize what it is. I am glad ours is in the museum for everyone to see. Both Grandma and Great-Grandma were very active in DUP museums. Mom and her sister, too.
The last time that I seen this cane, the top was not chipped. I guess in the years since then, and all the handeling it would get chipped. I wish that I had taken a camera when Ellen and I went to springville and looked at the cane, but they say hind site is 20-20 and far sight is 0....Love what you have done........Lonehawk
3 comments:
Very cool
Congratulations for running that information down!
That's cool. I wonder how the top was broken. I also wonder if some family has one of the canes and doesn't realize what it is. I am glad ours is in the museum for everyone to see. Both Grandma and Great-Grandma were very active in DUP museums. Mom and her sister, too.
The last time that I seen this cane, the top was not chipped. I guess in the years since then, and all the handeling it would get chipped.
I wish that I had taken a camera when Ellen and I went to springville and looked at the cane, but they say hind site is 20-20 and far sight is 0....Love what you have done........Lonehawk
Post a Comment