I try to not post names with the pictures, and I think we should all follow that policy. So when you are giving a name to a picture, it is better to name it something like "cousins", or "reunion", than to put the name of the person in it. The reason for this is that when a person clicks on the picture, and enlarges it, if they hover over the picture with the pointer, the name of the picture shows. For my own peace of mind, I try to keep my name off of pictures and off my blogs. If you have a screen name that you would like us to use, please let us know! :)
Delores
2 comments:
You go to all that trouble to keep your name off things and then you sign your blog?????
I understand D's issues with privacy considering where she lives. I'm not concerned myself. Google your name sometime and see what's out there for anyone who cares to search. Besides, after I'm a famous author all my secrets will be out anyway...
Post a Comment