
Grandma is on the left holding Craig, I am in front of her, Aunt Gai is on the right in front, with Lilith in back of her. Grandma said she only worked in Primary and Sunday School. She never had a Relief Society job. She was a Primary teacher when she died at the age of 80.
4 comments:
What I remember most about Grandma's primary class is that during the week she would cut out pictures from magazines. Nothing in particular, just whatever struck her. She put them in envelopes, and gave them to the kids in her class each week.
I think it is interesting that Inklings can name all of the kids in the picture except one---and she was a visitor.
I have actually been thinking that I posted these pictures once already, but oh well......:0)
I dont' think you've ever posted this one. I never knew that about Grandma. I think it's actually kind of sad that she never got to serve in Relief Society. It makes me wonder if other people didn't ever want to serve in Primary, so she had to because she never complained. Well, it was the Primary and Sunday School's gain and the Relief Society's loss.
Post a Comment