Sunday, December 6, 2009

Velma, Lilith, Effel

5 comments:

Nene said...

What a cute picture of Grandma! Look at how red her hair looks!

Anonymous said...

This picture was taken as the three of them co-authored the book on Hatch. Effel Riggs was the main author, and Lyleth and Mom were contributing authors. I have one of the books...Keep in touch...Lonehawk

Delirious said...

Grandma gave me one of those books too. Lilith was Grandma's best friend.

Inklings said...

Once after Christmas Grandma showed me a present her sisters had given her - hair dye. She laughed about it. She never had gray hair, and told that to her sisters, but they wouldn't believe her and thought she dyed her hair.
I think she began getting a few strands shortly before she died...you know, like the rest of us got in our 20s. :0)

Mr. Giggles said...

I always thought it was grandpa's illness, etc. that turned her gray.

Looking at that picture, I can't help but think about how many amazing experiences are reflected in those three faces!