Mom has this painting in her kitchen. She says it is up for grabs for whomever wants to carry it away. She doesn't want it anymore. Thought I would put it on here, for its historical value...
Does anyone know where this home is, and if it is still standing. I would love to go to whereever it is, and take some photos of the home and surroundings. I think that it is back in Pa or some place like that....I guess I should get my geneology ;sheet out and look it up....Keep in touch...love ya lots....lonehawk
Ok, I talked to Mom and I'm wrong. It's not their house. I thought it looked like it if you stood at the bottom of the street and looked up - and used your imagination I guess, because the little pink house isn't two-story. Sorry. :0+ See, for years when I was growing up, I always thought that is what this picture was.
8 comments:
I've told Mom before that I would love to have that painting.
Better tell her again, 'cause she wants to get rid of it.
As far as I'm concerned you can have it, I don't want it.
Stick
Does anyone know where this home is, and if it is still standing. I would love to go to whereever it is, and take some photos of the home and surroundings. I think that it is back in Pa or some place like that....I guess I should get my geneology ;sheet out and look it up....Keep in touch...love ya lots....lonehawk
Lonehawk, this is Grant and Hope's old house.
Ok, I talked to Mom and I'm wrong. It's not their house. I thought it looked like it if you stood at the bottom of the street and looked up - and used your imagination I guess, because the little pink house isn't two-story. Sorry. :0+ See, for years when I was growing up, I always thought that is what this picture was.
One more thing - Mom and Dad said they thought the frame was made out of Grandpa E's barnwood.
Post a Comment