Oh, I think Grandma and Grandpa would love those shirts!Who posted these? Thanks for sharing with those of us who couldn't make it!
It was me, Inklings, and don't ask me how I got those spaces where I didn't want them, because I don't know. :0)
Get Dee Ice to put his t-shirt on and take a picture of the back of the shirt! They look great. Thanks for posting. Also great to see everyone. I'm so sad I missed it. :0(
thanks for taking these pictures, the t-shirts look so cute! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I think Grandma and Grandpa would love those shirts!
Who posted these? Thanks for sharing with those of us who couldn't make it!
It was me, Inklings, and don't ask me how I got those spaces where I didn't want them, because I don't know. :0)
Get Dee Ice to put his t-shirt on and take a picture of the back of the shirt! They look great. Thanks for posting. Also great to see everyone. I'm so sad I missed it. :0(
thanks for taking these pictures, the t-shirts look so cute! :)
Post a Comment