Friday, July 17, 2009

Ireland Blog

Dot has created a blog of a few of the 2000 pictures that we took in Ireland, they are really great, but we could only put a few of the pictures in, or it would take a week to read it all.......Go to digitalgrannie and take a look at it....

On the 16th, I finished my time as a missionary at the LDS employment center, and now I can have a few more hours in a week to do the things that have been piling up for the last 18 months.
For the next week or so, I will be busier than a one armed paper hanger, with all the things that I have to catch up on and fix here. I have a lot of trees and brush in the pasture that needs to be removed, and the dike for the pond is leaking and needs lots of work to repair that also.

We will be going to Hatch on this week end, and then I have to be back here Saturday night for a wedding dance at the Elks, so wont be able to stay out there for very long, but hope to see some of you all there. We have Grandma B for this week end, so will be bringing her with us to Hatch.

I am in the process of fixing up an old delivery van into a radio truck, and a camper so that I will be able to go to what ever disaster that MIGHT come up. I have a couple of good radios, and now I need some antennas etc. to complete the job. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day, so I will just do a little at a time.

We plan on going to Bountiful and go Thur the temple with Andee and Barb, sure will be a great day to have that happen, and I am so proud of both of them for doing that. Then, I have to come back to SGU for a dance, then back to SLC for the wedding, then back to SGU for another dance, so I will be a bit busy for the first week in Aug.

Keep in touch and keep the blogs going, as that is about the only way that I can keep up on the happenings with the family.........sending love and blessings...............Lonehawk

3 comments:

Delirious said...

Here's what you need to do with your photos if you want to make it easier to post them.

Open your Paint program on your computer. Open the pictures you want to upload. Click on "Image". Then click on "Resize/Skew" You will see two boxes come up. I suggest putting 30 in to both boxes. Then go to File and click on "Save As" and give it a new name. This smaller picture will be much easier to upload on your blog. :)

My word verification for this comment is "Podumb" Did they know it was me ..poor and dumb? ;)

Nene said...

We'll miss seeing you at the reunion since we won't be there. Lloyd and I are coming out the middle of August to spend a week with Mom and Dad.

Twist said...

I can't wait to see your mobile ham shack. Sounds like a fun project.