

I want you to bear in mind I am not an artist, though I'd love to be one. Kind of like being a published author. I was attempting to develop a simple drawing to develop a character that looks like Grandpa, but could be adapted easily for other poses, illustrations. These are my first results. The first one is the laughing picture Garn took and the second is the picture where Grandpa is holding his winchester. This is a work in progress. From this point I want to get Laura involved in making them better.
4 comments:
Pretty good! Maybe you should take a drawing class, you might have alot of natural ability.
These are not bad! I think they definitely look like him!
I think so too!
I didjn't have to read your blog to tell who the pictures were of - good luck on the rest
Post a Comment