Sunday, February 8, 2009

CHOIR OF ANGELS

A lesson we had at church today triggered this memory of something Grandma told me. She told me she went to the St. George Temple for the temple rededication after it was remodeled. She was sitting in the temple in the middle of the meeting when she heard a beautiful choir singing, but she couldn't see who it was who was singing. She thought maybe it was being piped in or something. When the song was over, the person conducting the meeting stood up and said, "Some of us have been privileged to hear a choir of angels singing." The woman next to her said, "I didn't hear any music. Could you hear them singing?" Grandma said, "Yes, I could." She said it was such beautiful music. She said some people said they could hear it, and some could not.

3 comments:

Delirious said...

I had forgotten this story, I remember her telling me this too.

Amber said...

wow what an incredible experience!!

Dee Ice Hole said...

I would have been one of the ones that could not.